Saturday, October 9, 2010

The impact of social networks

I'm in the state of believing that the whole globalization thing have both negative impacts and positives ones. However, the reality is that there is possibly on side which overpowers the other.The new fast communication set ups such as social network like facebook,twitter and others, is the power of distruction of privacy of users. Thinks to my decision, that I will never regret, of taking internet studies course, I have dicouvered more then I need. After watching how the google works, I regreted having a account with them. On the other hand, the globalisation tells me that I did the right thing, because now I'm connected to world using free or cheaper means. On facebook I often chat with friends from far away even those I will never meet face to face, it sounds stranger.
I have decided,however, to reduce my personal information I post on any social network, use internet causiously as much as I can and especially avoiding stranger conversations with unknown people with one hope, to not sell myself for free services.I will live with the fact that internet helps me to search and found information I need and facebook helped me finding old friends as positive side of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment